Welcome to the Smith Family moments provided to you by the Smith Family.
I can't wait to see the final product! Only a few more weeks for you guys, it probably feels like it's been years since you had your own place.
I'm so excited for you. It looks like it is going to be way nice. I'm glad that everything worked out so that you could be there.
Ellie already walks around like she owns the place! She will be very comfortable there.
HI! I am blog snooping tonight!:)I LOVE your new place! Where is it?It looks so bright and NEW!!!! i am jealous! Your kids are adorable!aubrey
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't wait to see the final product! Only a few more weeks for you guys, it probably feels like it's been years since you had your own place.
I'm so excited for you. It looks like it is going to be way nice. I'm glad that everything worked out so that you could be there.
Ellie already walks around like she owns the place! She will be very comfortable there.
HI! I am blog snooping tonight!:)
I LOVE your new place! Where is it?
It looks so bright and NEW!!!! i am jealous! Your kids are adorable!
aubrey
Post a Comment